- How old do I have to be to bet online at Caesars? The Caesars online sportsbook minimum gambling age is 21 in the US. This minimum age could change, though, based on state laws. Wyoming, for example, allows online sports bettors as young as 18 years old. However, Caesars doesn’t currently offer a Wyoming betting site. The Caesars Ontario minimum betting age is 19 due to this Canadian province’s lower online gambling age.
- Does Caesars Sportsbook online offer esports betting? No, Caesars doesn’t currently provide esports betting online or in its land-based locations. Many online sportsbooks take a state-by-state approach to esports gambling because the laws vary. Caesars Sports, however, has chosen to avoid dealing with esports altogether for the time being. It could allow esports betting at states where permitted later, but there are no current discussions on the matter.
- Can I bet on college sports at Caesars? Yes, Caesars does feature online college sports betting. However, its offerings on college markets differ based on each state’s laws. New Jersey, for example, doesn’t allow wagers on in-state teams regardless of where the game takes place. Indiana lets you bet on in-state teams, but it bans college player prop wagers. Caesars must comply with each state’s individual laws before accepting college bets.
- How do I get paid at Caesars Sportsbook? Caesars Sports provides several ways to cash out winnings, including e-check, cash, e-wallets, and Play+ (prepaid card). Specific Caesars cash out options include e-check (ACH), Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Play+, and cash at sportsbook cages. You must withdraw at least $20 with each transaction. The maximum cash out varies by method, with some options allowing $10,000+ withdrawals.
- Does Caesars Sportsbook online offer MMA betting? Yes, Caesars Sports online accepts wagers on mixed martial arts. Most of its MMA action revolves around the UFC, but it does feature some Bellator events too. Unlike with esports or college sports gambling, MMA betting doesn’t come with any restrictions. Therefore, you can enjoy wagering on UFC and Bellator events as long as you’re of the legal gambling age.
Caesars Sportsbook vs. DraftKings Sportsbook
|Selection of Sports|
Caesars Sportsbook offers a superior welcome bonus, in the form of a $1,250 risk-free bet. DraftKings’ 20% deposit match up to $1,000 is one of the tougher to unlock, with a 25x playthrough requirement.
The mobile app and selection of available sports at both Caesars Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook are top-notch.
DraftKings takes the checkmark in the availability category by a very slight margin. Both Caesars Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook, however, are available in 15 or more states.
Caesars Sportsbook operates as one of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. legal sports betting industry. Bettors in more than a dozen states can bet legally online at Caesars Sportsbook.
This Caesars Sportsbook review takes a comprehensive look at one of the most popular mobile sports betting apps in the U.S.
What Makes Caesars Sportsbook Stand Out?
Caesars has multiple qualities that make it unique compared to the average betting site. The following aspects are either unique to this online sportsbook or at least not available everywhere.
Huge Caesars Sportsbook New Player Bonus
The Caesars Sportsbook signup code and bonus differ from state to state. Generally speaking, though, this bookmaker offers a massive deal no matter where it operates.
The current Caesars new player bonus will offer up to a $1,250 risk-free wager. Click on the “Unlock Offer” links in this review and enter the promo code MYWAGERSFULL to opt-in for the bonus.
The bonus funds don’t stop with the Caesars signup code and new player bonus. This betting site does a better job than most at offering frequent promos. You can regularly expect Caesars free bets, parlay insurance, and deposit bonuses. Regarding the latter, a typical Caesars Sportsbook deposit bonus might match your deposit by 100% up to $200.
Extensive Loyalty Program
This sportsbook has a detailed VIP program that covers both online and land-based betting. Caesars Rewards offers free credits for associated casino, sportsbook, hotel, and restaurant properties. It also provides Caesars monthly free bets for online sports bettors.
Each bet placed results in loyalty points, which both help you earn rewards and move up in status. You’ll earn bigger and better perks with each move up the ladder. The different Caesars Rewards statuses include:
- Gold – $5 monthly free bet + dining & shopping benefits
- Platinum – $10 monthly free bet + dining, shopping & hotel benefits
- Diamond – $20 monthly free wager + dining, shopping, hotel & entertainment benefits
- Diamond Plus – $30 monthly free bet + dining, shopping, hotel & entertainment benefits
- Diamond Elite – $75 monthly free wager + dining, shopping, hotel & entertainment benefits
- Seven Stars – $150 monthly free bet + dining, shopping, hotel & entertainment benefits
Caesars initially lagged behind other operators in terms of market quantity. Today, however, it’s one of the better US online sportsbooks at offering a broad range of markets. The following sports are available as we write this review of Caesars Sportsbook:
- Australian rules
- Auto racing
- Table tennis
Caesars Sportsbook Review
The Caesars signup process is quick and easy. You can start wagering here after completing the following steps.
1. Visit the Website or Download the Caesars Sportsbook App
Caesars offers browser-based wagering for desktop users and apps for mobile bettors. In the former case, you visit the Caesars website to get started. You’ll be able to place wagers directly through your browser once registered. You can download Caesars Sportsbook through Google Play or the App Store in relevant states. Alternatively, you can visit the website and look for the iOS or Android icon to download Caesars Sports.
2. Fill Out the Registration Form
The Caesars app and website both offer a registration option. You’ll visit a registration form upon selecting the signup button. The signup form calls on you to enter basic information, such as your name, email, mobile number, and birth date. You may also enter a Caesars Sportsbook signup code during this time to qualify for any relevant new player bonus.
3. Verify Your Age and Agree to the T&Cs
The last registration step involves agreeing to the general terms and conditions and verifying your age. Regarding the latter, Caesars wants to confirm that you’re at least the minimum gambling age. Every American state where Caesars currently operates requires online gamblers to be 21+ years old. Canada’s Ontario is the lone exception because it allows 19-year-olds to gamble.
4. Place a Deposit (Optional)
You don’t have to make a deposit right away. However, you may want to consider doing so to capitalize on the Caesars Sports deposit bonus for new players. This betting site offers several deposit options, which we’ll cover later. You can start betting at the Caesars online sportsbook with as little as a $10 minimum deposit.
How Do I Know that Caesars Sportsbook Is Trustworthy?
Trust is always a big factor in choosing a betting site. That said, how can you trust Caesars Sports? The following factors explain why Caesars is one of the safest options in online sports betting.
Who Regulates the Caesars Online Sportsbook?
This bookmaker doesn’t operate in gray and black markets, where bettors are unprotected. It instead only operates in legal markets with licensing requirements. Therefore, Caesars must deal with regulatory bodies in each state or province.
Considering that it’s available in 12 states and provinces, it has 13 total gaming regulators to satisfy. These governing bodies ensure that Caesars and other operators follow local laws and protect players. Some examples that relate specifically to Caesars online include:
- Alcohol and Gambling Commission of Ontario (subsidiary is iGaming Ontario)
- Colorado Department of Revenue – Division of Gaming
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
What Reputation Does Caesars Have?
As mentioned before in our Caesars Sportsbook review, this operator has a strong industry reputation. The company has existed in some form or another for nearly 80 years (explained later). It has been running large scale land-based casinos since the 1980s and has had plenty of success.
This success extends to the Caesars betting site, which continues the company’s strong tradition. It has gained licensing in a dozen states thanks to its solid reputation. Caesars also hasn’t had any major incidents or violations to date. It maintains a strong commitment to responsible gambling too, offering deposit limits, time limits, and self-exclusion to bettors.
How Does the Caesars Cash Out Process Work?
You can withdraw money from Caesars Sports online any time, so long as you meet the $20 minimum. Available options for a Caesars cash out vary by state. Generally speaking, though, you’ll have access to most or all of the following banking methods:
- ACH (eCheck)
- Cash at the cage
- Play+ Card
More on Caesars Entertainment
If you’re interested in a deep dive on Caesars, then you should find the following information helpful. This section provides a company profile, info on key executives, and states where Caesars is available.
This company’s history began with opening a single Reno bingo parlor in 1937. Launched as Harrah’s Entertainment, it experienced a rocky start after failing with the initial bingo room. However, Harrah’s regrouped and started experiencing success with both bingo and casinos. The company rebranded to Caesars Entertainment in 2012 and relaunched on the NASDAQ (CZR).
Today, Caesars is one of the most-famous and respected casino and sports betting companies in North America. It operates more than 50 gambling establishments in multiple countries and nets over $9 billion in annual revenue. The Caesars betting site is available in a dozen states, making it one of the most-prominent US online sportsbooks.
It greatly boosted its online market share in 2021 after acquiring William Hill for $4 billion. Caesars proceeded to rebrand American-facing William Hill betting sites to its own name.
Who Runs Caesars Entertainment?
The Caesars board went through a shakeup after El Dorado Resorts Inc. acquired Caesars for $17.3 billion in 2020. Many of the El Dorado executives resumed their roles as the company eventually adopted Caesars’ name. Here are the key players behind Caesars Entertainment:
- CEO Tom Reeg – Reeg took over as EL Dorado’s CEO in January 2019 and led the efforts to acquire Caesars.
- President and COO Anthony Carano – A former Nevada attorney, Carano became the El Dorado COO in 2017.
- CFO Brett Yunker – Yunker became El Dorado’s CEO in 2019 and has resumed this role with Caesars.
- Chief Accounting Officer Stephanie Lepori – Lepori’s accounting skills played a big role in the Caesars acquisition.
- Chief Legal Officer Ed Quatmann – Joining El Dorado as the Chief Legal Officer in 2017, Quatmann continues this role today.
- Chief Marketing Officer Josh Jones – A valet for Eldorado Reno 20 years ago, Jones has worked his way up the company ladder to CMO.
Where is Caesars Online Sports Betting Legal?
The Caesars betting site has one of the most-extensive reaches in North America. It’s legal and licensed in a dozen American states, along with the only regulated Canadian province in Ontario. Here’s the full list as we write this review of Caesars Sportsbook online:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Ontario (Canada)
Caesars hasn’t provided any concrete indications on where it’ll pursue licensing next. However, we strongly believe that it will continue expanding within the next few years.