- Can I bet on college sports at WynnBET? Yes, WynnBET offers college sports betting where permitted. It can even accept college sports wagers without many restrictions in most states. In Arizona and Louisiana, for example, WynnBET can even take bets on in-state teams. In New York, however, it’s not allowed to accept wagers on NY-based schools—just colleges located outside of the Empire State.
- Does WynnBET offer Esports betting? Yes, this online sportsbook can feature esports betting in most states where it operates. However, it can only do so with certain restrictions. In Louisiana, for instance, WynnBET must seek regulators’ permission before taking esports bets. WynnBET is not, however, allowed to offer esports gambling in Indiana under any circumstances.
- Can I play casino games at WynnBET? The WynnBET Casino is available in certain states, including Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. It offers a few hundred games spread across slots, table games, live-dealer games, and video poker. It also features a 100% match WynnBET deposit bonus worth up to $1,000.
- Are WynnBET free bets available? WynnBET offers more free bets than most online sportsbooks. It currently features three free-bet promotions at the time of this WynnBET review. You can find these deals in the Promotions section on a regular basis.
- Do I need a WynnBET signup code? Yes, the WynnBET new player bonus does require a special code. You can use our WynnBET signup code to cash in on the Bet $10, Get $200 deal. You need only deposit and wager at least $10 to take advantage. Once the bet settles, you’ll receive $200 worth of WynnBET free bets.
WynnBET vs. Unibet
|Selection of Sports|
WynnBET and Unibet present similar welcome bonus, but WynnBET gets the check mark with a $200 free play bonus against Unibet’s $250 risk-free bet.
WynnBET is currently available in more states than Unibet, but expect both brands to continue expanding into more North American markets.
The mobile apps offered by both brands score similar reviews from users in the App Store (Apple iOS devices) and the Google Play store (Android). Unibet gets the nod over WynnBET in terms of selection of sports.
Unique Aspects of WynnBET
This operator stands out among its competitors for a few reasons. Its rewards program headlines the list, while Wynn’s promotions, sponsorships, and in-game stats are notable.
Wynn Rewards Program
Wynn Rewards is one of the best loyalty programs in the retail betting and casino industries. Not surprisingly, this company has also applied its popular VIP program to the online realm.
All bettors qualify for Wynn Rewards when they start placing real-money wagers. They begin at the Red tier and can climb to the Platinum or Black tiers, where bigger rewards await.
Available rewards can apply to WynnBET online or the company’s land-based properties. Some of these perks include:
- Hotel discounts at the Wynn Vegas, Encore Vegas, and Encore Boston Harbor
- Invitations to special events at the three properties mentioned above
- Priority nightclub service at the above properties
- WynnBET free bets
- Preferred reservations and seating at Wynn-based restaurants
- Spa credits at the company’s casino resorts
- Personal casino host
This betting site offers more promotions than the average US online sportsbook. You can expect WynnBet free bets, parlay bonuses, reduced juice, and deposit bonuses.
Everything starts with the WynnBET new player bonus, prompting you to “Bet $10 to Win $200.” The following steps explain how to cash in on this deal:
- Register and deposit at least $10 (check for our WynnBET signup code).
- Bet $10 or more at -120 odds or greater (e.g. -110, +150, +250).
- Once the wager settles (win, lose, or push), you’ll collect $200 in free bets.
This WynnBET deposit bonus delivers the first four free wagers within 72 hours. The last three free bets come once every seven days.
Heavy Focus on Sponsorships and Partnerships
As discussed before, WynnBET has sponsorship deals with high-profile celebrities and athletes. Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson (6-time Pro Bowler), Robert Mathis (5-time Pro Bowler), and Tim Howard (legendary USMNT goalie) are examples.
WynnBET has also formed partnerships with pro sports teams and leagues. Its current partnerships include:
- Cincinnati Reds
- Colorado Rockies
- Detroit Lions
- Detroit Pistons
- Indianapolis Colts
- Memphis Grizzlies
- New York Jets
Detailed In-Game Stats
As per a partnership with Genius Sports, WynnBET offers some of the most-detailed statistics in online sports betting. These stats are helpful when you’re placing live wagers here.
Some internet sportsbooks don’t even offer live statistics, let alone Wynn’s detail. Therefore, WynnBET is ahead of the game when it comes to stats.
Our Sportsbook Recommendation
How to Get Started at WynnBET
WynnBET requires you to choose your desired state (e.g., Indiana) before registering. Your choice determines where you can legally make deposits and place bets.
After selecting a state, you choose the Sign Up button and complete the following steps:
- Enter your email, username, and password.
- Input your name, phone number, address, and Social Security number (last four digits).
- Confirm that you’re at least 21 years old.
WynnBET uses geolocation software in each available state to determine your location. So it’ll stop you from depositing or betting when you’re outside the chosen state. Instead, you should pick the state where you live or are closest to.
The WynnBET app is available on Android and iOS devices. You’ll find links to Android and iOS app downloads on the mobile homepage. Of course, you don’t need to complete a WynnBET download when playing through a PC/Mac. Instead, this betting site offers instant play for desktops/laptops.
If you’re interested in the WynnBET new player bonus, you’ll need to use a relevant code when signing up. The latest WynnBET signup code is available on this page.
As for deposit methods, you can fund your account using any of the following options:
- ACH (eCheck)
- Cash at the cage (in-person deposit)
- PayPal (in select states)
- Play+ Card
- Visa and Mastercard
You can make a WynnBET cash out with the following methods:
- Cash at the cage
- Play+ Card
Can I Trust WynnBET?
You might be suspicious of depositing your money in an online sportsbook. Unlike a retail sportsbook, you can’t physically exchange money, collect winnings, and see betting slips. Nevertheless, you should feel confident about WynnBet after reading through the following points.
Is WynnBET Legal and Regulated?
This betting site only operates in regulated markets. It obtains licenses in states where online sports betting is legal to remain above board. It operates in the following jurisdictions at the time of this WynnBET review:
- New Jersey
- New York
These states’ gaming authorities have each conducted a review of WynnBET before issuing licenses. They also ensure that WynnBET follows the laws in their respective states. Examples of these regulatory bodies include:
Is WynnBET Legit?
WynnBET hasn’t had any major incidents since it launched in the US. This fact says a lot, considering that some other US betting sites have had a hiccup.
The WynnBET sportsbook makes timely payments through well-known banking options (e.g., ACH, PayPal). While conducting this review of WynnBET, we found no incidents of non-payment to bettors.
As covered before, this betting site operates in legal, regulated markets. You don’t need to worry about breaking the law when placing bets here. You can make perfectly legal wagers at this sportsbook if you’re of age and in a regulated state.
Finally, Wynn Resorts is the parent company of WynnBET. It’s a publicly-traded company (WYNN) that has successfully operated for over 20 years. Wynn’s casino resorts also draw high marks from travel sites. The Wynn Las Vegas, for example, currently boasts a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor.
How Do I Get Paid at WynnBET?
Several WynnBET cash out options are available, including the following:
- ACH – 3–5 days
- Cash at the cage – Instant
- Check – 7–10 days
- PayPal – 1–3 days
- Play+ Card – 3–5 days
Cash at the cage offers the fastest payouts. However, this option isn’t feasible unless you’re visiting Las Vegas (Wynn/Encore) or Boston (Encore Harbor).
PayPal provides the next-quickest way to get your money, with a typical 1–3 day wait. Play+ Card isn’t a bad option either, with 3–5 days of waiting on average.
More on Wynn Resorts, Limited
Wynn is one of the biggest names in the gambling industry. It features several massive resorts across the world, including the following:
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Encore Las Vegas
- Encore Boston Harbor
- Wynn Macau
- Encore at Wynn Macau
- Wynn Palace
Facts on Wynn Resorts, Limited
Steve Wynn sold Mirage Resorts to MGM Grand in 2000 after successfully leading the company for 27 years. He then purchased the Desert Inn for $270 million while later demolishing the entire complex.
Wynn partnered with Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada to plan the next phase of Wynn Resorts, Limited. They took the company public in October 2002 and began building the Wynn Las Vegas in 2002. They also broke ground on Wynn Macau in 2004.
Wynn Resorts, Limited is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ) with a market cap worth $10 billion. It features properties in Vegas, Boston, and Macau.
The company launched WynnBET in hopes that its world-famous brand would translate to online success. However, the betting site has struggled financially since launching.
During a Q3 2021 conference call, former CEO Matt Maddox said that WynnBET focused on cutting marketing costs. He wanted the company to focus on the long-term online betting market and avoid spending too much on customer acquisition.
Key Management at Wynn Resorts
Craig Billings is the Wynn Resorts, Limited CEO. Billings originally joined the company in 2017, serving as the President and COO. Before this, he held executive positions at Aristocrat Leisure, Goldman Sachs, IGT, and NYX Gaming.
Billings took over for former CEO Matt Maddox, who stepped down in January 2022. Maddox assumed the chief role in February 2018, after founder Steve Wynn famously stepped down due to sexual assault allegations.
Besides Billings, other key members of Wynn’s management team include:
- Philip G. Satre – Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Brian Gullbrants – President Wynn Las Vegas
- Ellen F. Whittemore – Executive VP, General Counsel, and Secretary
- Dean Lawrence – Senior VP and CFO
- Linda Chen – President, Wynn International Marketing
- Ian M. Coughlan – President, Wynn Macau, Limited
- Craig Fullalove – Senior VP and CFO, Wynn Resorts Macau
- Jenny Holaday – President, Wynn MA
- Allison Rankin – CFO, Wynn MA
Where Is WynnBet Legal? Where Could It Launch Next?
WynnBET is available in nine states, including Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, and Virginia.
This betting site has spread quickly in its short history. We wouldn’t be surprised to see it available in plenty of other states in the future. Potential states that could host WynnBET include:
- West Virginia
Risk Free Bet
AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA